top of page
Kupferh%C3%BCtte%20Ansicht%20Ost%20(D%C3%A4mmerung)_edited.jpg
Historie: Willkommen

HISTORY

The Carlswerk in Cologne-Mülheim was a production facility for wires, ropes and cables made of copper and aluminum. The plant was opened in 1874 by Franz Carl Guilleaume.

Developed as a purely industrial area in the mid-1930s and expanded into the 1980s, the Carlswerk today presents itself as a delightful urban commercial campus, entirely in the spirit of modernity.


In the past, "Felten & Guilleaume" manufactured the first telephone cable here, which connected Europe with America. Today, here, in an extremely successful implementation, historical industrial architecture is combined with modern architecture.


The buildings on the site, which were formerly used as administration buildings, production halls and storage facilities, have been extensively renovated and can now be used as office, loft, service, storage and / or production areas. 

Historie: Text
Historie: Galerie
bottom of page